The stage is set for the epic clash. India and Pakistan will play against each other in the battlefield of the Oval in London.
And here are the 10 players to watch out for,
1) Shikhar Dhawan: With 317 runs from 4 matches in the current series Dhawan is most dangerous player in the finals.
2) Rohit Sharma: He is playing consistently for team India in the champion’s trophy even after returning from injury with 304 runs from 4 matches.
3) Virat Kohli: The Indian captain is no.1 ODI player in the the ICC rankings and has also played some good cricket in the champions trophy with 253 runs from 4 matches. His performance in last five series has been extraordinary.
4) Bhuvaneswar: His bowling with new ball in the early overs and final overs has proven to be very effective. He has taken 6 wickets from 4 matches and is leading bowler for India.
5) Jusprit Bumrah: His bowling is consistent in the champion’s trophy and is a good player to watch out in the champion’s trophy finals between India and Pakistan He has taken 4 wickets from 4 matches.