Looking Back At The Top 5 Records Of Sachin Tendulkar
Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar, Indian cricket icon, the 'God of Cricket' turns 47 today. On the auspicious occasion of his birthday, we have decided to give you the top five records that made him the ‘God of the Cricket. So let’s check it out!
- He holds the record for scoring the most number of runs in a single edition of a World Cup. Sachin achieved this milestone during the 2003 World Cup as he scored a total of 673 runs from 11 matches at an average of 61.18.
- Sachin Tendulkar scored five international tons before he turned twenty. Being the only player in international cricket to attain this unique feat must have been amazing.
- He has won most Man of the Match awards in international cricket (76). Also, he has 62 Man of the Match awards in One-Day-Internation games and 14 in Test cricket.
- With 2278 runs, he has the highest run at World Cups. He is miles ahead of other batsmen in the run-scoring list at the mega cricketing event.
- Sachin Tendulkar holds the record for scoring the most tons in international cricket. That’s something to talk about, don’t you think?
For more interesting facts like these, keep following The Relato!